Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello Blog. Long time...no type.




Ok, so the blog needs a little dustin' off since I haven't been on here in a while. Actually, a lot of things need dustin' around here, but I am Dee...I don't like to clean. I'm also get way off track from the point of this post which means I really am ADD and I fo' real do need to back away from the coffee pot this morning. ****Slow deep breaths****


I've been working on a project over the last couple of weeks. A project that involves the little dude above. It's consumed pretty much all of my spare time...including blog time. I'll post an update next week.


In the mean time, Ash and I have decided that we will be doing Easter Quicktakes. Details will be posted in the weeks to come. Any shoot that involves working with live bunnies, I couldn't pass up. (However, I probably will buy the bunny that is psycho and goes nuts on all of the children during the photoshoot...you watch and see). So, if you are interested, check back in the next couple of weeks to reserve your spot.


Until then, hope everyone has a great weekend! Adios!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I've missed your posts!!! Glad you're back and can't wait to see pictures with the "Psycho Bunny"...on a more serious note...you have the most gorgeous children EVER!!! :)