Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Luck...

Stinks. But I've come to take it with a grain of salt...sort-of...after a good long cooling off period! As my luck would have it, we left the FSU game last night to find my Tahoe keyed on both sides...from one end to the other...and on the hood. As if that wasn't enough, the brainless moron who did it decided to destroy the back windshield wiper as well. Three cheers and hip-hip hoorahs to the idiots in the world who get pleasure from destroying other peoples property ***long sigh*** What REALLY tops it off is the realization that my truck now has to go back in the shop for a new all-over paint job and new back windshield wiper. Make this the 3rd time in 3 months that my vehicle goes to the body shop. Heck, it may even have it's own VIP room at this rate. It should ;)

However, FSU did win the game, we all had a blast, and I guess that's what really matters in the end. But, to the dude...or dude-et...who ruined my trucks new paint job from my last accident: what goes around comes around. Karma's a pain in the toosh...and THAT'S putting it nicely :)

GO NOLES!!!!

No comments: