Thursday, October 9, 2008

RoAr






I have some important news to post tomorrow...something I've been meaning to post for awhile now, but haven't gotten around to it. So, check back for the important update. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days! Been busy cleaning house...and trust me, THAT was an undertaking, but a much needed one to clear the floor and clear my mind.

On another note, we had lunch at Tekesta Park this week and look what we saw! A red dragon! He was perhaps the cutest red dragon I've ever seen...though I haven't seen many in my 26 years, but I sure he would be the cutest ;) Lucky for me I had my camera to capture the evidence. I even got up-close for a brief moment to catch a rare ROAR from the dragon! Lucky me. We decided to take him home with us in hopes of taking him trick-or-treating in a few weeks and rack up on some free candy :)

Then we'll take him back to the park where we found him.

No comments: