Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Read the Picture...




They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Yep. This one can represent all the words that are synonymous to the word STUPID.

Yep, those are my NEW wedding business cards. A fraction of them. Just enough to spell out the word that I "was" when I ordered them. Ash, being the "attention to detail" person that she is, informed me that the phone number on the blog for quick-takes was wrong. How could that be since I got her phone number...that I OBVIOUSLY can't remember off the top of my head...off of our shiny new business cards? She was right. It was wrong. I ordered all of our new business cards with a mis-conbobulated phone number.

So, whoever has telephone number 850-509-5690, just forward all photography calls to us, please :) The number to forward them to is 850-590-9569. Thanks!

About the socks with flip-flops, don't ask. I could have cropped it out, but when I saw it on the computer, it was so fitting for this dumb situation. I do love and accept myself for the scatterbrain person I am :) I just wish I had half the brain I had years ago. **sigh**

Happy days la la la!!!

3 comments:

CJ said...

Aww, poor Dee! That sounds just like something I would do! :(

Katheryn said...

You are definitely no idiot. In fact, I think that you are one of the most talented photographers that I have ever seen. This is Katheryn (Shuler) Jarvis by the way. I use to tutor Zac way back in the day. I loved him and your family. I think the photograph you did of his daughter wrapped in his uniform was one of the most touching photographs. You are awesome!

Ana Paula said...

nice pictures!!!!!
you're a great photographer...
I think you're the best!!!!