Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 Tripp!!!





My little man turned 2 this weekend. 2 old...2 fast...2 many reasons why I want him to stay little, just the way he is.

Thanks to Kacky and Papa for hosting Tripp's big day. John Deere tractors and Thomas Train have equal spaces in Tripp's heart. Well, John Deere tractors may have a WEE bit more space :) So, he had a Thomas Train cake and John Deere tractor rides given by a proud Papa. It was a great day, despite the fact that I've come to the realization that my little man is growing up. I no longer have a "baby." No matter how old he gets, Troops will always be my little man...2-day...2-morrow...forever. Mommy loves you, Tripp :)

1 comment:

KYLIA said...

I can't believe he is two! It seems like just yesterday I was visiting you in the hospital after you had him! Where does the time go?!!! He is growing up to be quite the little cutie! I am so jealous of his eyelashes...so jealous!