Monday, June 23, 2008

Fallen











Fallen in love...Fallen wedding cake...Fallen' behind schedule with the wedding start time...

LOL! Yes, the wedding cake fell BEFORE the ceremony and unfortunately BEFORE I had the chance to capture it in it's...well...original state. Despite a little time pushback and a 3 tier cake minus 1, this couple was obviously smitten with each other and sealed the deal. Congrats Marlena and Joseph! And may your wedding cake be a sign of your life ahead...even during difficult times in your lives and with one another, know that throughout the "mess" there really is something sweet in the end.

Geez, I sound like my mother. It's obviously late and I need to go to bed before I BECOME the Lifetime channel :)

1 comment:

Mary T said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Wonderful memories!