Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Pre-Mother's Day To Me...NOT!


As (my) luck would have it, I have now initiated my Tahoe...mind you that I have only had it a couple of months...into the "Dee's Car Accident Hall of Shame." This one finds it's place on the list at #9. Sad, but true. I guess it's bad when you know exactly what number to call, what to say, what things to have ready, and know the ENTIRE procedure of dealing with a car accident. Trust me...I KNOW!

I did learn that a car turning left and a car turning right onto the same street don't merge well together and can rival any of the best bumper cars :) PLEASE NOTE that it was not my fault...LOL! Thank you JA for being so patient throughout all my vehicle "incidents."

Even though my mid morning was not what I had planned, I'm just thankful myself and the other girl involved were ok. Her SUV...not so lucky. So, after two wrecked cars, two frazzled drivers, and one tow truck later, I sit here and realize that maybe today wasn't so bad. I have a day at the farm with my two cash vacuums and the cash supplier to look forward to tomorrow and THAT'S enough to make me smile :)

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: