Wednesday, July 21, 2010

6 Weeks of Bliss






For the first time in my life, (my after baby lives), I can honestly say I'm not exhausted. I'm not a new-mommy zombie. I'm 100% well rested and 200% in love with this little girl. She's a perfect angel. She rarely cries. She's a good travel buddy. She loves her "Big Brudder" and "Big Sis." She loves Kubota rides and looking at trees against the afternoon sky. Best of all, this little sweetie has allowed Mommy and Daddy to sleep at least 8 to 9 hours every night from the night we brought her home. ***ahhhhhh***

These past 6 weeks have been such a joy. A few stinky moments, a few crazy moments, but many many wonderful moments. Though it's a bit bittersweet realizing 6 weeks have passed us by, I'm looking forward to watching this little beauty grow. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to have her in my life. We love you Isla Baby :)

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

Dee, these pictures are so beautiful and Isla is so precious! I love her summer-time outfit. What a blessing to have such a good baby! I'm so happy for you and Logan. She is so adorable! I was so proud of her being such a sweetie pie during her baby blessing on Sunday. She was an angel!