Wednesday, March 24, 2010

{luke}




Introducing Luke. An adorable little man who came into the world this past weekend. Becky and Joseph, you guys make some pretty youngin's. Too bad you're thinking of stopping at 4 ;) Enjoyed visiting you guys yesterday!

I have to admit...and this is pretty sad. I had a near panic attack when I held Luke for the first time yesterday. I think the reality set in, at that very moment, that I am about 10 or 11 weeks away from the same exact thing. Sleepless nights, surgery, raging hormones (as if they can get much worse), but most importantly that wonderful moment you've waited nine long months for...getting to meet your new little bundle of joy.

So, sorry if I passed him back 30 seconds after holding him. It was me...not him. He's precious and you guys are so blessed to have him. I do have one request though: can we have first dibs on him for Isla one day? He's gonna be one handsome little man ;)

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

WOW...Dee you are amazing! You are such a talented photographer, a sweet and thoughtful person, but more importantly, you are a true friend. These pictures are awesome and I can't wait to see the others! The photo shoot was so much fun! The chicken pot pie you brought us was delicious! Thank you so very much for your kindness and for celebrating with us, the joy of our little Luke. I already know that he and Isla will be best friends!