Tuesday, December 1, 2009

3 Kids and Counting...






Becky and Joseph, I'm so thankful that all has fallen into place in my life as it has, and that I have made two WONDERFUL friends in the process. You guys are both such special people and you have a beautiful family as well. We had so much fun with you Sunday afternoon and I have to admit that I am beyond embarrassed that for our "makeshift" dinner, I served up a wonderful smorgasbord of leftover dried out cake to us adults and goldfish and Halloween candy to the kids. What a wonderful hostess I've become LOL!

We need to get together more often before the middle of next year when we will have, combined, 2 additional to cash vacuums to be responsible for. That's a total of...let me count...7 children. That's scary. REAL scary! But that's ok, we'll just have to plan LOTS of movie nights ;)

d

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

Oh Dee! These are so beautiful and I CAN'T WAIT to see the rest! We really had such a great time with you and your family on Sunday. Don't even worry about the food, the company was great! We are so blessed to be friends. Thanks again. You are amazing.

Can you believe we're gonna have our babies so close together? They can be best buds...it will be so much fun.

Oh, and I'm so impressed that you captured "real smiles" from my kids - way to go - since the little stinkers rarely do that for me when I'm behind the camera!! :)