Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bringing Sexy Back....



...we brought it back on our ship fo' sho'!!! (despite the fact that my legs look like they're warped and bent in directions no legs should be in this pic...whatever!) LOL! Back in Tally from our 5 day cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. To say we had a blast would be a tremendous understatement.

Angela, thanks for putting all the in-and-outs of our vaca together! You are awesome and such a great person. To the rest of our girls, it was great meeting you guys and WE WILL do this again next year! Last but not least, J-Scott and Charlie, you are the two coolest and most respectful guys we've ever met. Thanks for hanging with us and I hope we didn't scare you away from girls forever :) Yea, we're THAT crazy ;)

Getting back into the swing of things this week, so if I haven't called anyone back or responded to your email, I'm still trying to recoup from last week...

"...chow for now!" told you Ber I'd use it ;)

No comments: