Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm an AUNT!!!




...to Attilyn Elizabeth Dyer!!!

...pics courtesy of CC...thanks CC!!!

Congratulations CC and David on your new little girl :) At 9 pounds 3 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long, Attilyn made her way into the world this morning around 11:30. CC, you've got grit ;) So proud of you. You're obviously a lot tougher than I am LOL! Can't wait to meet my new niece and pinch every ripple of fat she has. I'm sure between you and the visits she'll have with us, she's sure to grow up and HATE the camera. I'm just thankful that you both are healthy and I am so excited to watch you guys experience parenthood and laugh at you as much as you've laughed at us :)

...oh...and I have to rub it in to everyone who said "baby X" was a boy...I STOOD FIRM by my prediction of a girl from day ONE! So, it's only right that I change the song...for my glorification and most of all for Attilyn and CC :)

Love you guys and kiss Atti for me!!!

Yea, Atti came from these crazies...bless her heart LOL!!!!

No comments: