Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Have Two Men...



One brings home the $$$. The other wants to spend every second of every day right by my side. There's women that would die for two men like I have!!! How am I going to choose between them? Luckily I don't have to :)

Rarely do I post pics of my fam, but I couldn't resist this pic of JA helping Tripp skateboard for the first time Saturday afternoon by the pool. Check out their matching swimsuits!!! The man that NEVER lets us even ALMOST match when we go out on dates comes home with matching swimsuits for him and Tripp. What the hey??

Seriously, I can't wear a green shirt on a date with you JA if you have a teensy bit of green in your shirt b/c we may MATCH!!! BUT, you can come home with matching swimsuits for you and Tripp? I don't understand...nor do I want to. I will say, though, that it's completely 100% adorable to me for a 6'7 250 lb guy to want to match his 18 month old little man. Who could get mad at that? :)

No comments: