Friday, March 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Yeppers, that would be ME! Today is my birthday. Starting to hit me that I have actually passed the quarter of a century mark today. YIKES!! So, what do I have to show for my past 26 years? Let's see...

...a college education
...a couple of kooky kids
...a husband
...some really amazing friends
...a nice big scar on my arm from 4th grade (thanks Sarah :)
...the wisdom to know that you can't talk your way out of a ticket with a woman cop
...red cars = car accidents (too many to mention)

I could go on and on, but those are just off of top of my head :) No picture to show for today since today is my DAY OFF! No picture taking and editing today. No sir-ee. I'm off to shop and enjoy the rest of my "Good Friday." I probably need to walk the malls after eating the 6 pack of (my birthday self-treat) Cinnabon cinnamon rolls I bought 2 days ago. Well, I guess I only ate 4 1/2 considering I gave one away and split one with the kids. Hopefully I can burn it all off before my trainer finds out I indulged so horribly and gives me the third degree. But....MAAAANNNNN was it ever good!! Plus, birthday celebration calories don't count. :) Happy Birthday to ME!

2 comments:

mesa said...

It's a little late Dee but I hope you had a fantastic birthday!

Stacy said...

Happy Belated hun...you had my kind of day. I have a shoot on my bday this year.