Thursday, February 14, 2008

Time to Give Back




I will begin by saying that I am so thankful to God for our two healthy children. Both of my pregnancies were wonderful, and both of our babies were born as healthy as they can be. Others are not so fortunate.

I'm so thrilled to announce that I'm in the process of working out the details to begin working along side the March of Dimes to help raise money for this wonderful organization. It's a chance for me to give a little something back to our community. I will post details of upcoming events and prints available for sale in which proceeds will be donated to March of Dimes. Please check back next week for more details.

For more information on this wonderful organization that is dedicated to improving the health of babies, and to find out how you too can help, please visit the link below...
http://www.marchofdimes.com/home.asp

No comments: