Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Shot Myself





Not litterally! But I did takes some shots of my new "do" I got today. This Momma needed one heck of a makeover after dealing with sick kids the past two weeks...only to wake up this morning and learn that our household (everyone but me, might I add) had caught the nasty stomach bug that seems to be going around. So, I took a break from cleaning up "the nasties" to treat myself to a mini makeover. Alicia, I LOVE it. I feel so...ME again! You rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh...I love the new haircut!! Too bad I could never pull something like that off or I would be daring like you! Your expression in the second one is hilarious...looks like JA has done something wrong! hahaha!
-cc

Dee said...

thanks! hee hee hee....me...mad at JA because he's done something wrong?? that's not a far off thought.... ;)