Saturday, December 22, 2007

Out






...for a break with the 3 crazies in life that keep me grounded. I'm taking a break beginning now until the end of January for some much needed rest, relaxation, and time with family. I'll still post pics to my blog, but this time they will be of me and my gang...my three stooges...my sidekicks...my LIFE! It's been quite some time since I've had the time to point my camera at them, though I'm sure all three of them enjoyed the break from the "papparizi!!!" Well, to their dismay...I'M BACK! ...for a short while anyways ;) I'm looking forward to Christmas and all of the family time and down time that goes along with it...and did I mention the food as well??

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Looking forward to working with you guys in the new year! Fun times ahead :) See ya!

Dee

No comments: