Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Heads Up!



After the end of this year...in just a few short weeks...I will be uploading my new website (yea!!!) and along with that is a new price list. All of my prices will be different starting January 1st, 2008. If you would like to book a session for the upcoming year at the current prices, please do so before January 1st. All bookings after that will be subject to the new prices.

I will also be limiting the number of sessions available each week. This girl has functioned on very little sleep the last few months due to late night editing of many, many sessions. I wonder if there are coffee rehabs I could check myself into as I've become overly addicted as a result! So, I have to limit the number of sessions for my own sanity. Available dates book up fast, so if you desire a specific date...or have family coming into town a certain day and would like pictures...please book at least 1 - 2 months in advance to ensure a spot.

That's it for now!

No comments: