Friday, August 31, 2007

Beach Bound...Wanna Go?

Whew! Mexico Beach, here we come! Finally, a much needed break from the everyday go-go-go of setting up my business. We're headed to Mexico Beach...camera in hand of course ;)...for a weekend getaway. I'm going to stake out the best location(s) for beach pictures. I'm so excited about this! If anyone is interested in "Beachfront Pics," please let me know. I'm very familiar with Mexico Beach, so we can make a whole day of pics in areas other than on the beach. It will be a lot of fun. So, if you and your family are up to it, let's make a date for a fun day at the beach! Click on the link to the right to visit my website and fill out a "Contact Form" if you are interested.

I'll post pics of our weekend rendezvous when we return. Hope everyone has a great and safe Labor Day weekend!

GO NOLES!!!!!! New coaches, new season, the first game on Monday...bring it on boys!!!

Here's a few pics from our WONDERFUL weekend at Mexico Beach. Just wish we could have stayed a little bit longer ;) Enjoy!


DSC_0149

DSC_0070

DSC_0126

Our Driver :)
Notice my husband in the sunglasses! He forbids me to take his pic, so I snuck one in on the way home in his own sunglasses :) Shhhhh, don't tell him!

No comments: